Vaginal Thrush Treatment for South African Women
Experiencing the discomfort of a yeast infection? Our healthcare experts can provide you with the right treatment and conveniently deliver your medication to your doorstep.
If you've never had a yeast infection before and suspect you may have one, request treatment by filling out our health questionnaire.
Getting Treatment for Your Vaginal Infection
Share Your Symptoms
Our clinical team will assess your information and compare the data to local and international sources to find the best treatment for your needs
Get Treated Today
Medication will be delivered to your door for free
Follow Up and Review
We will check to see if the treatment has been effective, and if not provide you with an option to consult with the clinical team
Medications for Treating Vaginal Thrush
Our treatment includes two essential components: boric acid vaginal tablets and vaginal probiotic tablets.
Boric Acid Vaginal Tablets
These tablets are designed to target and eliminate the organisms responsible for thrush, providing relief from the discomfort and irritation caused by the infection.
Vaginal Probiotic Tablets
After the thrush-causing organisms have been addressed, our probiotic tablets step in to help restore and maintain a healthy vaginal flora. They promote the growth of beneficial bacteria, contributing to long-term vaginal health and reducing the risk of future infections.
The Cost of Treatment
- Boric Acid Vaginal Tablets (Without the probiotic) - R550.00
- Boric Acid Vaginal Tablets (With the probiotic) - R850.00
Signs You Might Have a Yeast Infection and Need Treatment
Here are some typical indications and symptoms of a yeast infection that you should watch out for if you're unsure whether you have one and need treatment:
- Itchy and Irritated Vagina: Intense itching and irritation in and around your vaginal area is one of the most telling signs of a yeast infection. This itchiness can be bothersome and persistent.
- Abnormal Vaginal Discharge: Yeast infections frequently cause a thick, white, cottage cheese-like vaginal discharge. A change in your usual vaginal discharge could be an indication.
- Burning Sensation: You may feel a burning or painful sensation while urinating or engaging in sexual activity.
- Swelling and redness: The vulva, or the external part of your genital area, may appear red and swollen.
- Soreness and Rash: Yeast infections can cause small red sores or a rash in the affected area in some cases.
- Odor: Unlike bacterial infections, yeast infections do not usually produce a strong or foul odor. If you notice a distinct odor, it could be an indication of a different problem.
Get Yeast Infection Treatment Today
If you are experiencing several of these symptoms, you should seek medical attention. Our healthcare professionals can help determine whether you have a yeast infection or another condition and recommend treatment options.
Remember that self-diagnosis can sometimes result in incorrect treatment, so seeking professional advice is often the best way to ensure you get the relief you require.
Get yeast infection treatment online through Get Tested.
frequently asked questions
Where do I book my assesment?
Using the link, you can pay for your treatment via Get Tested, our medical & testing partner. After payment has been processed, you will be required to fill out our 3-minute online form (These questions cover your medical history, symptoms, current medicines, and allergies. It’s critical to answer them truthfully).
Do you accept medical aid?
The cost of the medical assessment and medication is not covered by medical aid.