To get the birth control patch prescribed you can scroll down for guidance on selecting an option:
- Subscribe & Save -
Get a 1-month prescription every month by subscribing for R90/month (recurring fee charged to card).
To buy the birth control patch, use your prescription at any registered pharmacy.
Select a 1, 3, or 6-month prescription
- Choose 'Collect from pharmacy' to receive your script via email & purchase your medication at any pharmacy
How do I get delivery?
- Choose 'Free Delivery' to purchase your medication through Clicks pharmacy (EFT payment details provided after order)
- One box of patches costs between R200.00 & R215.00 at Clicks
- Medical aid is accepted; coverage depends on your plan
- Delivery takes 3-5 working days
What brand of birth control is prescribed?
Get My Pill prescribes the EVRA contraceptive patch, you can visit the link for more information on how to use this patch.
What is the price of the contraceptive patch?
One box of the contraceptive patch typically costs between R 176.63 and R 278.44 in South Africa. This price also applies at pharmacies such as Dischem and Clicks.
Can I buy the contraceptive patch over the counter?
The contraceptive patch is only available in South Africa with a prescription. This means that in order for you to get a prescription for the patch, you would either need to visit a healthcare professional, such as a doctor or a nurse practitioner, or use a trusted online telehealth service.