This is a telephonic consultation with a Get My Pill medical doctor regarding advice on using the appropriate birth control method.
Our doctors can help you with any of the following topics:
- Selecting the right contraceptive method/s
- Questions on how to use the contraceptive method/s
- Common side effects or topics to be aware of
- General contraceptive health questions/topics
A 6-month prescription is included in the consultation. Please note that the medication is not included and will need to be obtained from a registered South African pharmacy using your prescription.
How it works
- Once you have booked the consultation, you will receive an email request for your medical history through an online form.
- Our medical team will then review the information given and will call you directly on the number provided to assist you with your consultation.
- Consultations are done on the day if booked during working hours on a weekday. During busier periods it may take an additional working day before you are called.